Below are the timelines and legal requirements for the District’s Board of Directors elections. If you have any further questions please contact us here.
Election Information for: May 2, 2020
- Harris County Emergency Service District 48 Commissioners:
- Marshall Kramer, President, 06/01/16 – 05/31/20 (E)
- Bret Fossum, Vice President, 06/01/16 – 05/31/20 (E)
- Russell Solomon, Board Member, 06/20/17 – 05/31/20 (A)
- Sam Henderson, Treasurer, 06/01/18 – 05/31/22 (E)
- Michael Fleming, Asst. Treasurer/Asst Secretary, 06/01/18 – 05/31/22 (E)
- First Day to file to be a candidate for an ESD on the General Election Ballot: Wednesday, January 16, 2020
- Last Day to file for a place on the General Election Ballot: Friday, February 14, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
- Election Date: May 2, 2020
- The location(s) of the election will be posted upon determination.
Candidate Application Filing Location:
Harris County ESD No. 48
Attn: District Secretary
℅ Coveler & Peeler, P.C.
820 Gessner, Suite 1710
Houston, Texas 77024
Commissioner Candidate Application
Texas Ethics Commision